What We Believe
• Rincon First Christian Church believes that the Bible is the inspired and only infallible authoritative Word Of God. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the deity of Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His sinless life, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
• We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, restoration by the Holy Spirit is essential, and the repentance from sin and the acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior are the only way to experience restoration and to come into a relationship with God.
• We uphold the practices of the early church through obedience to the commandment of Jesus Christ to be baptized by the immersion and through commemoration of the Lord’s death on the cross by regular taking of Communion.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a life pleasing to God. We further believe His power and gifts are available to believers today.
• We desire to lead you and your family on the journey to experience God and His love for you through His Son, Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection. We achieve this through intentional programming of church services and activities.